Friday, December 16, 2011

MAIL! = info@caterpillarscalemodels.com

Since its launch on October 17 of www.minimovers.nl I receive more and more e-mails in the mailbox info@mininovers.nl from fellow collectors and custom scalemodel builders. 

They are coming in from all over the world: The Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, England, Italy, America and Australia.
So the first contacts are made and I am very happy! THANKS!

Many custom builders also send me their photos and I will look if I can give these unique models also a place in the website.

This first snapshots of some special models as a preview:


photo: Caterpillar 350 from Eugene Morganti


photo: Caterpillar 637G from Richard Fowler


 photo: Caterpillar 730 from Scott Fenwick



 photo: Caterpillar models from Gertjan Veld



photo: Cat? from Huub van Dijk

No comments:

Post a Comment