Sunday, September 23, 2012

AVAILABLE! BAGGERMODELLE 5-2012


The latest edition of BAGGERMODELLE is out now!

Each issue features a full color double-sided poster in the middle of the magazine. Always a 1:1 action photo shoot of one or more construction machinery and on the other side of the page, a similar set up showing the 1:50 scale diorama. This time all the attention for the replica HAULMAX truck made ​​by Les Miniatures Du Faubourg

This unique in Australia built HAULMAX truck is "powered by Caterpillar" and is high placed on my scale model wish list. I hope that within short notice it shall join my Caterpillar 390D LME from CCM to make the picture complete.



Learn more about this full-color magazine for collectors?

Take a look at BAGGERMODELLE. Or even better, Follow my choice: Yes, I want to subscribe to BAGGERMODELLE!

DO IT!




No comments:

Post a Comment