Wednesday, August 13, 2014

LATEST ADDITION! Caterpillar D250D WTR [OBC 1:50]


Today I received from America ​​this latest addition in my collection and directly took it to the photo set:
  • Caterpillar D250D Watertanker
Under the name Otter Bro Customs (OBC) appear regularly exclusive custom built models that allows you to add another unique replica Caterpillar model to your collection. I'm very lucky that I can add another small (I mean the scale!) masterpiece to my Caterpillar collection.

This unique one of a kind scale model is made by using a Caterpillar D250E Articulated Dump Truck and a rare resin Water Tanker Kit from OHS and is completely custom made by OBC in scale 1:50.

Enjoy the first photo! Soon I will add more pictures from the scale model, machine 1:1 and background information in the category Articulated Dump Trucks

So stay tuned for more!


No comments:

Post a Comment