Wednesday, June 10, 2015

LATEST ADDITION! Caterpillar 826C [Custom 1:50]

Already a few weeks ago I received this latest rare addition in my collection and finally found a free moment and took it to the photo set:
  • Caterpillar 826C Landfill Compactor
I was notified by a fellow collector (thanks Jorn de W.!) that the model was offered for sale on Marktplaats and saw immediately that it was a custom model that long time ago in a limited series was created by Ben Gelijk from The Netherlands. Because I am for many years in the possession of his “business card” in the form of a picture of the model of Caterpillar 826C. The model can also be admired in the article about the unique collection of this Caterpillar collector and custom builder that in 2002 Nr. 5 was included in the Dutch "Auto in Miniatuur" by the NAMAC.

I'm very lucky that I can add another small (I mean the scale!) masterpiece to my Caterpillar collection.

Enjoy the first photo! I will add more pictures from the Caterpillar 826C Landfill compactor scale model, machine 1:1 and background information in the category Compactors. So stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment