Sunday, August 2, 2015

LATEST ADDITION! Caterpillar D9H SXS "DOUBLE DUDE"[RR Models 1:50]

During the Modelshow Europe 2015 I received the latest RR Models addition in my collection which I ordered in 2014 and today I was able to take it to the photo set:
  • Caterpillar D9H SXS with Balderson BRAP-48 "DOUBLE DUDE" Angle Plow
My first impression: An amazing unique hand-built and very complete scale model which filled a gap in my Caterpillar D9 series. More than well worth the wait! This is a must have for every Caterpillar collector.

Want to know more about the history and the realization of this unique scale model? Then check out: Balderson BRAP-48 "DOUBLE DUDE"
 
I will add the complete review with more pictures from the model, machine in 1:1 and background information in the category Track-Type Tractor So stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment