Friday, November 6, 2015

LATEST ADDITION! Caterpillar 6020B [CCM 1:48]

Last week I received from America this latest addition in my collection made by Classic Construction Models (CCM) and today I was able to take it to the photo set:
  • Caterpillar 6020B Hydraulic Shovel
This die-cast scale model Caterpillar 6020B Hydraulic Shovel is made in a limited edition of only 1100 pieces in 2015 by CCM in scale 1:48 The scale model is packaged in a deluxe gift box and comes with a signed certificate. I'm the happy collector with in possession #638.

All aspects of the Caterpillar 6020B are modeled to the usual level of CCM's exacting detail, including hydraulic lines, opening cab, and access to full engine compartment. Retail Price: $549.95 and shipping cost.

My first impression: a very complete scale model a nice addition in my Caterpillar Hydraulic Excavator series. More than well worth the wait! This is a must have for every Caterpillar collector.

I will add the complete review with more pictures from the model, machine in 1:1 and background information in the category Hydraulic Excavators So stay tuned for more!



No comments:

Post a Comment