Monday, May 2, 2016

LATEST ADDITION! Caterpillar D9G [RR Models 1:50]

During the Modelshow Europe 2016 I received the latest RR Models addition in my collection which I ordered in 2015 and today I was able to take it to the photo set:
  • Caterpillar D9G “Jac. Rijk” Tractor-Type Tractor
An amazing unique hand-built and very complete scale model which filled a gap in my Caterpillar D9 series. More than well worth the wait! This high quality and amazing detailed 1:50 scale model has been built on special request for some Dutch Die Hard fans and is not available to the collecting public and therefore very rare.

My first impression: Must have of the Caterpillar D9 Tractor-Type Tractor that absolutely belongs in my collection. Normally I do not collect company livery versions but because of my connection with this Dutch Earthmoving company this special version was, even the price tag, a must have D9 and to put beside the Caterpillar 657 Wheel-Tractor Scraper in my collection.

Enjoy the first pictures! I will add more pictures from the Caterpillar D9G “Jac. Rijk Tractor-Type Tractor scale model, machine in 1:1 and background information in the category Track-Type Tractors So stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment