Saturday, July 2, 2016

LATEST ADDITION! Caterpillar 390F L [Diecast Masters 1:50]

Past week I recieved from the IMC Models Construction models Webshop this first addition from Diecast Masters in my collection and today I had some time and took it to the photo set:
  • Caterpillar 390F L Hydraulic Excavator #85284
My first impression: Welcome addition to my 390 series Hydraulic Excavators collection, but in my opinion a die-cast scale model made by Diecast Masters which could have been executed better with just a little bit more attention to detail and choice of material. I'm convinced that they can do much better.

Enjoy the first photo! Curious for more? I will add the complete review with more pictures from the scale model, machine in 1:1 and background information in the category Hydraulic Excavators So stay tuned for more!



No comments:

Post a Comment