Saturday, November 8, 2014

LATEST ADDITION! Caterpillar D7 [Tootsietoy 1:50]

Last week I received from a very good friend in America this latest addition in my collection made by Tootsietoy and directly took it to the photo set:
  • Caterpillar D7 Track-Type Tractor
Whether it does or does not is released by Tootsietoy in exactly 1:50th scale is still a point of discussion among the collector experts. For me, the model had to be a part of my collection. For many years I had a "played sand pit" model in my collection and therefore I was very pleased that I could get hold of a better specimen with the original box. Although not yet Mint Boxed but for a very modest amount I could not resist the temptation.

In addition, I also got a mint copy of the Caterpillar 25th Edition Performance Handbook in my possession. An ideal reference guide brimming with technical background information about Caterpillar equipment.
Soon I will add the complete review with more pictures from the model, machine in 1:1 and background information in the category Track-Type Tractors So stay tuned for more!




No comments:

Post a Comment