Friday, October 30, 2015

LATEST ADDITION! Caterpillar 657 “Jac. Rijk” [Black Rat Model Collection]

Last weekend I received this latest addition from the Black Rat Model Collection in my collection and directly took it to the photo set:
  • Caterpillar 657 “Jac. Rijk” Wheel Tractor-Scraper
The Caterpillar 657 “Jac. Rijk” Wheel Tractor-Scraper in Brass and cast metal is custom made for the Black Rat Model Collection of New Zealander Bruce Rolston. This high quality and amazing detailed 1:50 scale model is not available to the collecting public and therefore very rare.

My first impression: A unique and a very rare version of the Caterpillar 657 Wheel Tractor-Scraper that absolutely belongs in my collection. Normally I do not collect company livery versions but because of my connection with this Dutch Earthmoving company this special version was, even the price tag, a must have 657 within my Caterpillar Wheel Tractor-Scraper collection.

Enjoy the first photo! I will add more pictures from the Caterpillar 657 “Jac. Rijk Wheel Tractor-Scraper scale model, machine in 1:1 and background information in the category Wheel Tractor-Scrapers So stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment