Monday, October 12, 2015

LATEST ADDITION! Caterpillar 825B [NZG 1:50]

Last weekend I received this latest addition made by NZG in my collection and directly took it to the photo set:
  • Caterpillar 825B Landfill Compactor #135
The Caterpillar 825B Landfill Compactor scale model was already since the early years a part of my Earthmoving collection and was so unnoticed for more than thirty years in my possession. With the recent arrival of the Caterpillar 826C Landfill Compactor I had to create space in the display cabinet and only then I noticed that the NZG model of age fell apart and had never been complete. That's why I was very happy that I got the opportunity through a collector friend to obtain for a very decent price a mint boxed copy.

My first impression: A must have within every Caterpillar Landfill Compactor collection. For me a very valuable scale model because it brings back the good memories of the days I used to attend scale model swap meetings with my Dad.

I will add more pictures from the Caterpillar 825B Landfill Compactor scale model, machine 1:1 and background information in the category Compactors So stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment