Saturday, September 12, 2015

LATEST ADDITION! Caterpillar 312E [Custom 1:50]

Last week I received from the UK the latest addition in my collection and directly took it to the photo set:
  • Caterpillar 312E Hydraulic Excavator
This die-cast scale model Caterpillar 312E Hydraulic Excavator is made in a very limited edition by a custom scale model builder in the UK in 1:50th scale. The uniqueness of this scale model is that it is largely manufactured using a 3D printer. So it is truly a scoop in my collection.

I am convinced that the 3D technology, though still in its infant shoes, and actually still unpayable for the custom scale model builder, within a few years, us as a collector will give the opportunity a specific scale model, you absolutely want to have in your collection can be designed and build for an acceptable price.

My first impression: Unique hand-built 3D and very complete scale model and a welcome addition in my Caterpillar 312 series. More than well worth the wait!

I will add the complete review with more pictures from the model, machine in 1:1 and background information in the category Hydraulic Excavators So stay tuned for more!



No comments:

Post a Comment