Monday, September 28, 2015

LATEST ADDITION! Caterpillar DD9G “QUAD” [EMD 1:50]

This week I received this latest addition made by EMD in my collection and directly took it to the photo set:
  • Caterpillar DD9G “QUAD” Track-Type Tractor #N109
The American company EMD has re-released most from the "old" ATM models. If you want to see if this model or kit is still available you can contact Brandon Lewis at Buffalo Road Imports in America.

I have the kit of the Caterpillar DD9G “QUAD” Track-Type Tractor, made by EMD, already for many years in my possession, but for the moment definitely still have no time left to build it myself. So when I was able to get hold to the ready built model through the internet and for a decent price the choice was made quickly. Despite the excellent packaging due traveling from distant Alaska to the Netherlands my scale model first had to visit one of my best collector friends for a necessary "Pit Stop" in which the model in record time fortunately could be restored to its former glory.

My first impression: A unique and must have D9 within every Caterpillar Track-Type Tractor collection.

The complete review with more pictures from the model, machine in 1:1 and background information is added in the category Track-Type Tractors



No comments:

Post a Comment