Sunday, September 20, 2015

LATEST ADDITION! Caterpillar CT660 [Otter Bro Customs 1:50]

Last week I received from America this latest addition in my collection and directly took it to the photo set:
  • Caterpillar CT660 “HOLT” Mechanics truck
Under the name Otter Bro Customs (OBC) appear regularly exclusive custom built models that allow you to add another unique replica Caterpillar model to your collection. I'm very lucky that I can add another small (I mean the scale!) masterpiece to my Caterpillar On-Highway Truck collection.

This unique one of a kind scale model is made by using the Caterpillar CT660 Vocational Dump Truck and the Mechanics truck upper body taken from the Peterbilt 335 produced by TWH Collectibles and is completely custom modified and rebuild by Otter Bro Customs in scale 1:50.

I will add more pictures from the Caterpillar CT660 “HOLT” Mechanics truck scale model, machine 1:1 and background information in the category On-Highway Trucks

 

No comments:

Post a Comment